As always, it is my pleasing duty, on behalf of the Supreme Court Bench and the entire Judiciary, to welcome you to the opening of another term of this Court. We thank God for the successful completion of the March 2017 Term of Court and beseech Him for His continued guidance as we begin the October 2017 Term. We must count our blessings as a nation and as a people and always praise God for being so good to us.
- CHARLES WALKER BRUMSKINE- HARRISON KARNWEA, LIBERTY PARTY, JOSEPH BOIKAI AND EMMANUEL NUQUAY V. NATIONAL ELECTIONS COMMISSION-FINAL JUDGMENT
- JOSEPH NYUMAH BOAKAI et. all vs. NEC BILL OF INFORMATION
- LIBERTY PARTY vs. NEC WRIT OF PROHIBITION
- SUPREME COURT CONDEMNS ATTACK ON HOME OF ASSOCIATE JUSTICE
- PRESS RELEASE NOV.1. 2017 PETITION FOR WRIT OF PROHIBITION
- Hello world! on